Why leave a review?
Do you want unbiased consumer reviews on the products you buy at Pinka.co.uk? Then rate and review your purchases and help support the Pinka.co.uk community!
Our buyers spend a great deal of time selecting products for you so we'd love to hear what you think of our products. We all spend a great deal of money on our pets and care about enhancing the relationship we have with them. With a little help from yourself we can not only recommend the best products, but ensure that all the products we offer on our site are the best choice for our pets and your pocket.
Leaving a detailed review on your purchase is beneficial to other shoppers out there, but most of all, it’s going to improve the products we choose for you. This is an ideal opportunity to get your feelings of the products we choose on your behalf and with your recommendations as to how this can be improved; manufacturers also find these comments most useful.
How to leave a review?
To leave a product review please use the following steps, you need to log in or be a member of the Pinka.co.uk website to leave product reviews.
- Locate the product you would like to review. You can do this by either using our search bar (located at the top of the page) or browse our website.
- Scroll down the page, locate the leave review form.
- If the product has previously been reviewed you should now see other user's thoughts. Click 'write a review'; the form will now appear for you to fill in. Enter your product rating, nickname for yourself, email address, the title of your review, and the review itself to let us know what you think (good or not so good!). If you're sure there aren't any mistakes, submit the review
- If you have successfully entered your review you should see a confirmation message.
- Your review will be posted on the Pinka.co.uk site, typically within 48 hours. You'll be able to see the review on the product page at Pinka.co.uk once approved by our moderator.
If your review has not appeared online and you'd like to know why, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What makes a good review?
When creating a good quality review at Pinka.co.uk, it’s important to follow some important steps. Your comments should be as helpful as possible to our user's, doing so will give your review a better chance of being posted. Write as much as you can without straying off the point as its important users get something out of it and are not misled. Other pointers:
To avoid your review being rejected:
- Don’t swear
- Don’t mention any of our competitors
- Don’t review our service; focus on the product.
- Try not to mention the price; this may change